L'ordre des Phoenix Index du Forum
L'ordre des Phoenix

L'ordre des Phoenix Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Blacklisted In America ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ordre des Phoenix Index du Forum -> Ambassades -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giacolizza
_ViSiTeUr_

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 04:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Blacklisted In America Répondre en citant

Blacklisted In America
by Violette Early
rating: 4.5 (2 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Blacklisted In America
>>>ONLINE BOOK Blacklisted In America

Imagine! You are considered a brilliant, polished, & the most accomplished talent; affirmed by the most influential experts A&R's, DJ's,& producers in the recording industry.Charisma was Jake's, middle name, audiences from around the globe would gather to hear him perform. Jake appealed to all sex's, ages, social stature and/or ideology, his method of performance entertained the people with a combination ethnical ness and conformity, allowing his audience to be one. After returning from serving his country during the "Cold War", so, what happened, why this rejection? If Jake's talents are exceptional & superior from anyone standing? Jake experienced what no one should never have to, blacklisted from working in the arts for his entire adult life. It's a story of a discriminated genius who fell, a victim. Not a mystery of the unknown but when the truth is told, it was not a mystery at all. Authors background & testament: I have an associates degree from MSJC in English Creative Writing, Research, & Literature. Jake and Isabella's "Odyssey". My husband Jake passed in 2005. In 2013, I learned the truth, Jake passed never knowing the truth he was "Blacklisted In America" Why? For further contact visit me at my blog, writers486@wordpress.com or on any of the social medias.

Details:
price: $26.95
bound: 207 pages
publisher: Independently published (May 7, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1520844182, 978-1520844183,
weight: 10.2 ounces (
filesize:

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 04:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ordre des Phoenix Index du Forum -> Ambassades -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006